3. Last Update: These Terms and Conditions were last updated on February 10, 2022.
4. Access: Users must agree that they will not attempt to access any secure or restricted portion of this Website to which they have not been granted access specifically.
5. Comply with Laws: A user must comply with all the applicable regulations and laws as practiced in the land of access.
7. Copyrights and Trademarks: All content, images, materials, and other items on or accessed through this Website directly (collectively, the “Content”) belong to I.M, clients, or its third-party licensors. You may print or download a copy of the Content available on this Website, but only for your non-commercial, personal use. When a user prints or downloads a copy of the Content, they must also include all copyright and other notices in the Content- including the copyright notice present on the bottom of the page. You are violating your agreement with us if you use the Content in a way that is not clearly allowed by these Terms and Conditions, and may violate trademark, copyright, and other laws. In such a case, we reserve the right to automatically revoke your license to use this Content, and the user must destroy any copies that they have made immediately. All the rights, title, and interest in and to the Content remains with I.M or our third-party licensors. All rights not expressly granted are reserved.
8. If a user believes that any other person using the I.M Website has violated any terms in this Agreement, we request the user to notify us immediately, specifically identifying the materials or conduct at issue. Please contact our representatives at I.M using the contact information provided on our Site.
10. Communication with You: A user must agree that I.M may communicate with them via emails or any other method using the contact information that has been provided to us.
12. Independent Contractor: I.M and you are independent contractors to each other. You are not I.M’s agent or employee for any purpose and shall not hold yourself out as an I.M agent or employee.
13. Contact Information: Impresario Global’s contact information is [email protected] You can get in touch with us directly for concerns or disagreements or similar reasons.
14. Miscellaneous: In case the provision of these Terms and Conditions is held to be invalid, overbroad, or unenforceable, such provision shall be deemed amended to the minimum necessary extent to render such provision enforceable and valid. If any provision can not be deemed amended reasonably, then such provisions shall be struck, and only the remaining provisions shall be enforced. The headings are only there for reference purposes and in no way limit, define, describe, or construe the scope or extent of such section. Users may not assign, sell, or otherwise transfer any rights of I.M under these Terms and Conditions. I.M may transfer or assign its rights and obligations under these Terms and Conditions, and our failure to act concerning any failure by you or others to comply with these Terms and Conditions does not waive our right to act concerning subsequent or similar failures. These Terms and Conditions, along with any updates or changes or modifications thereto by us as described above, set forth the entire understanding and agreement between us with respect to the subject matter hereof.